Need some advice please.. Really unsure.

I've researched and looking through previous postings and I think I just need some sorta of reassurance... How much precum do you think would be needed to actually transmit hiv? Would an encounter with an extremely low amount of precum that had been exposed to air for at least 5 minutes transmit hiv? Literally would have to be less than a drop. There were no open wounds or marks on his skin but I'm worried I may have accidentally got some precum on my tongue during foreplay.. I didn't get a wet feeling at any point on my tongue and his penis seemed completely dry, but I'm just extra worried maybe I just didn't notice it. I think I read somewhere it would take a good amount of body fluids, being blood semen or precum, to actually transmit the virus.. is that true? Your thoughts would be much appreciated on this so I could put my mind at ease for the next couple of months until I get tested. Wouldn't mind educating some of my friends on this sort of topic as well. Really hoping to hear from you.

Hi All your research is correct. First HIV begins to die once it hits air and it is within a few minutes and secondly yes it would have to be a significant amount of fluid and you would have to have a new open wound for the exchange of body fluid to happen. Rest easy!

Likelihood of infection with high viral load, protected versus unprotected vaginal intercourse
Can't stop worrying...