Infection can occur at two days

Hi Shannon, fifteen days had a relationship with a woman (it looked healthy), I kiss my finger and introduced into the vagina several times, the two days began to feel symptoms such as sore throat and cold sweats all days. then the days went by and I have, joint pain, nausea, sometimes almost vomiting, restlessness, body discomfort, sometimes my body is cold in the daytime and at night gives me night sweats sometimes not very often but if the body it gives me cold, down three kilos of weight. I have a fever, or swollen glanglios I have what, no I have not had cutaneous rash and diarrhea still, my face is gaunt. I am very concerned

I might be HIV infected, the discomfort I was not removed. The relationship is at risk, HIV may be due.

Hi From what you have described was your only sexual experience with your partner this does not carry a huge risk of HIV transmission. Also the symptoms you are experiencing are too soon for HIV. For HIV transmission to occur there has to be a direct exchange of body fluid. The risk of HIV transmission placing your finger into her vagina, you would have to have a current open wound on your finger, a way for the virus to enter in. Your symptoms can be just a viral infection of another sort, the flu or another type of viral infection but it is highly unlikely that it is HIV.

What is the risk of getting Hiv infected?
Likelihood of infection with high viral load, protected versus unprotected vaginal intercourse