Making Out leads to HIV ?

I just came back from overseas and i guess i was kinda drunk that night, luckily nothing happened. its just that i was thinking if i made out with a HIV positive lady, are they high chances in being exposed if there are blood in her saliva which will lead to HIV ?

As far as i know, i didnt felt any blood. but because it was a third world country so i was kinda worried.

hope you can ease my worries and questions. havent been sleeping well for days.

btw i had a dose of the PEP as well, but felt that it was unnecessary to continue on. However i still feel the diarrhea after 3 days. is it common ?

Thanks

Response from Dr. Hightow-Weidman

Hello there- Rest assured you cannot get HIV from casual contact or kissing as you describe. I agree that PEP was not needed. Take care, LHW

fingering during oral sex with unknow person
duo test