Encounter with precum
Aug 13, 2012
Would it be possible to get hiv from just an extremely small amount of precum? I was orally massaging a friend in the groin area and I stupidly decided to put my tongue on his shaft with intentions of avoiding the head. I didn't feel any precum touch my tongue but now I'm second guessing myself.. If my tongue could have by chance BARELY touched some precum... could that be enough to transmit hiv? Hope to hear you from! Thank you!!
Response from Dr. Wohl
Please see my previous posts about oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can The Receiver Of Oral Sex Catch A Std?
- Will A Cbc Count Tell If You Have An Std?
- Can A Cbc Give A Hint About Hiv?
- Can Someone Else Get Stds By Touching Your Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.