HIV test reliability - partner is HIV+ve Im not

I have been with my partner for two years, the first year we never had any problems with safe sex, since September we have had a number of accidents, we are a mongamous gay couple. In 2006 my partner was mugged and he was injected with blood in that attack that turned out to be hiv+ve. He is taking ART daily, he has regular CD4 and CD8 blood tests, but the HIV virus is undetectable in normal blood tests. I have had. My HIV tests say negative each time in Portugal. He is really worried that because hes taking ART the tests I take are being affected. Have you any advice?

I am not sure I understand. Is your partner HIV+ (meaning his HIV antibody test is positive)? If he is, then his risk of transmitting the virus to you is very low since his viral load is undetectable. Your HIV tests will not be affects by his medications.

Motocycle crash
Encounter with precum