Risk from Protected Oral Sex!

I had two exposures in the last 15 days... My first exposure was in the red light district in Amsterdam.. I received protected oral sex from a CSW.. The condom was provided by her .. I may have had some rash or wounds on my butt.. Sometimes i bleed while using toilet paper in the loo.. I sat on her bed which may have been contaminated.. Once i was done she removed the condom with the tissue and cleaned me.. I followed that up by washing myself and cleaning again with tissue.. My next exposure is involved kissing a CSW.. It was only kissing and their was nothing further.. It was open mouth kissing for not very long.. twice for a about 1-2 mins each.. I do not know if i had a open cut or soar in my mouth but my gums bleed rarely if ever while brushing.. My questions are as follows: 1) Is there a risk in receiving oral sex? Protected or unprotected. 2) is there a risk if i sit on a bed that could be contaminated with an open wound? 3) Possibility of transmission thru kissing if she had bleeding gums or soars in her mouth.. I have come down with a soar throat and a heat boil on my thigh which has got me worried and anxious and i am thinking of all possible scenarios.. What if the condom was used?? what if the tissue used by her was contaminated.. I am very worried and anxious and the only thing i do is think and read about hiv..

No risk of HIV transmission with any of these activities. DW

Tattoos with sharp objects
Motocycle crash