Dr Wohl, is Abbott Architect(hiv1,2,p24) test 100% conclusive at 3 months?

Hi, good doctor! I'm asking you because you have experience and education in this area. Also, you've been a consultant in Abbott(as I see in your profile) And I can trust my life to you. I'm 27 yrs old guy.

if I would test with Abbott Atchitect HIV1,2, p24 test(made on i2000), which detects HIV1 groups M,O, and according to abbott tests group N as well, detects HIV2, detects HIV1 p24 antigen.(as they say in my clinic)

My questions are: 1. How many types of Abbott Architect tests available - is it single in nature? I mean, if my clinic says, that they use "Abbott Atchitect HIV1,2, p24 test", can I be 100% sure, that there are no another abbott tests, which may be differ from that?

2. Does this test detect IgM(early antibodies)? 3. Does this test detect HIV1-IgM AND HIV2-IgM? 4. Can I have immune disorders, if I was sick very rare(1-2 times per year got cold or flu for last 10 years) which may require 6 month testing? 5. Is this test 100% conclusive(regardless of risk type- this is important) at 3 months for me if I had no PEP therapy, I had no acute hepatitis C, and if I had no (if answer to question 4 - no)immune disorders and if it detects IgM to both HIV1 and HIV2? (if it's 99.99% conclusive - 0.01% is acceptable deviation)

I stated "regardless of risk type" because it's ugly - "if you have a low risk, then 3 months enough, if you have a big risk, then 6 months, 12 months... whole life". I mean, if test works and if 3 months enough to it, it doesn't matter how risky the situation is. Right?

I hope, your answer will help not only to me, but to many many worried people as well.

Many, many thanks in advance, have a really nice day!

The test you mention is excellent and detects antibodies to HIV-1 and HIV-2 plus p24 antigen. The antibodies detected are IgG. The test is excellent and if negative at 3 months is conclusive that you are not HIV+ regardless of your risk or other conditions.

Dentist got blood in the eye
How quickly can you infect someone after being infected