I think i might have hiv from sharing some drinks
Aug 13, 2012
Ive been gitting symptoms of hiv in a few days and is that too soo or is it something i should worry about plus ive never had sex or anything like th just shared some drinks righ before i recieved the symptoms.
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
If I understand you correctly, you're worried that you might have gotten HIV from sharing drinks with someone?
There's no risk from this at all! Check out our articles on HIV to learn more!
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Hiv Make Your White Blood Cell Count Low?
- Can You Be Hiv Positive And Have A Normal Pap Smear?
- The Longest Anyone Has Lived With Hiv
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- Odds Of Catching Hiv While Wearing A Condom
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.