I'm worried

Some weeks ago I was in a reunion but with some other gay guys, but I drank so much and I suspice that some of them abused of me when I was drunk, because next day I have my foresking very inflamated and in a red color I think for the oral sex they practiced to me. the oral sex they practiced to me. But my other concern is If some of they gave me anal sex without protection.( I don't know ). Next day of that reunion I didn't feel any extrange in my anus, but please tell me, do you think I'm in risk for HIV.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

If there was unprotected penetrative sex then there would be a risk. I would suggest an HIV test at the 90-day mark just to be certain.

In health,

Richard

Risk Assessment Really Needed
hiv from pool ,.......please help