Risk Assessment Really Needed

Hi, Richard,

I am sending this question to you since I do not have an answer yet and I am pretty scared:

Am I at risk for HIV from mutual masturbation and fingering a woman of high risk from Uganda? I am afraid that some of her vaginal secretions were left on my hand when I masturbated myself and that could have transmitted the virus. I am not circumcised. This is why I am nervous about it in case the virus could have entered through the end of my penis. I missed the time for Pep--did I make a mistake?

Is an HIV test needed in the future for this circumstance?

Please help.

Thanx, Terry

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, Terry:

I would not be concerned. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present on your fingers would not be able to infect you. Also, the virus needs direct access to the bloodstream. In this situation there would be no direct access to the bloodstream. I hope this helps.

In health,

Richard

Why are you ignoring my concern!- 6th time asking
I'm worried