Why are you ignoring my concern!- 6th time asking

Hi Dr. Richard,

Would you please dont ignore my question, this is the 6ith time I ask but with no luck :(

Last June I had protected viginal intercourse 5 times with 3 different prostitutes and one profissional massuse, the condom didnt break in any of the encouters...one encouter was for about 5-10 mins and the rest was 2-3 mins, the last encounter only lasted about 1 minute and she was on top...I did a test two weeks from my last encouter and it came back negative (nonereactive).

now its been more than one month since my last encouter (the shortest one) and I dont have any symptops what so ever...Am planning to do a complete test for all STD's @ the three months mark, but my question is should I be concerned? please doctor answer me this time :(

Thanks.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

This type of question has been answered in the forum many times over. I would not consider protected sex to be a high-risk exposure. I do not think you need to test for these incidences. I do not think you need to be concerned.

In health,

Richard

Please help!!!! posting for 3rd time
Risk Assessment Really Needed