Please help!!!! posting for 3rd time

I recently had sex with a prostitute. I did wear a condom however, these suspicions are killing me and I am having sleepless night. Please help!!!!!!!as I am really very worried.

1. My testicles touched her vaginal area and I think I have a few open sores. What is my risk?

2. What if her vaginal fluids flowed onto my testicles and touches an open sore. What is my risk?

3. After sex, I used a wet tissue to remove the condom and later used the same wet tissue to wipe my testicles and penis. What is my risk?

4. I had yeast infection the very next day. Is this a tell tell sign of HIV?

Please help as I am having sleep less nights. Also, can I get tested right away to stop the anxiety its only been 10 days.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

1. You think you have some open sores on your testicles? Either you do or you don't. Furthermore, unless you were putting your testicles inside her vagina, I would not be concerned.

2. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would start to become inactive the moment it left her body, leaving it unable to infect you.

3. See #3.

4. No.

In health,

Richard

Unprotected HIV Top (Length of Time Matter?)
Why are you ignoring my concern!- 6th time asking