|Please help!!!! posting for 3rd time
Aug 12, 2012
I recently had sex with a prostitute. I did wear a condom however, these suspicions are killing me and I am having sleepless night. Please help!!!!!!!as I am really very worried.
1. My testicles touched her vaginal area and I think I have a few open sores. What is my risk?
2. What if her vaginal fluids flowed onto my testicles and touches an open sore. What is my risk?
3. After sex, I used a wet tissue to remove the condom and later used the same wet tissue to wipe my testicles and penis. What is my risk?
4. I had yeast infection the very next day. Is this a tell tell sign of HIV?
Please help as I am having sleep less nights. Also, can I get tested right away to stop the anxiety its only been 10 days.
| Response from Mr. Cordova
1. You think you have some open sores on your testicles? Either you do or you don't. Furthermore, unless you were putting your testicles inside her vagina, I would not be concerned.
2. The virus does not live well outside of the human body. Any virus present would start to become inactive the moment it left her body, leaving it unable to infect you.
3. See #3.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Should I Wait To Be Tested For Hepatitis C?
- Will A Condom Protect You From Genital Herpes?
- What Over The Counter Medication Can Help Get Rid Of Shingles?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- Vinegar To Test For Genital Warts
- Is Tea Tree Oil To Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.