likelihood of HIV infection

Dear Dr. Cordova, I had a western Blot test after exactly 12 weeks having unprotected sex with a HIV + woman. The test result was negative and test also indicated no reactivity for p24 antigen. Given all advice to retesr at 3 months and 6 months, which I intend to take, I am worried and wondering the likelihood of setoconversion and test turns positive when I retest right on 90 days or 3 months ( as my current test results only counts for 84 days after potential exposure). Please advise and many thanks for your help.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

I would feel confident in the results of your 12 week test. I do not think you need to test again at the 90-day mark. You can wait until it is time for your next regularly scheduled test.

In health,

Richard

Dr. Richard: Don't ignore my questions please
Exposure with the presence of Molluscum