Dr. Richard: Don't ignore my questions please
Aug 12, 2012
Hello Doctor Richard: I have asked this question numerous times on this forum but I am always unanswered. Please do not ignore me this time. A woman gave me a Blowjob for less than a minute. I wasn't rough at all. I had no visible cuts on my genitalia. And I licked my wet finger after fingering her.
Is there a risk from receiving BJ or licking finger one time? PLEASE REPLY :(
Response from Mr. Cordova
This answer is EASILY found in the archives. Oral sex continues to be a low-risk activity. This incident was not high-risk at all. The risk of acquiring HIV in this situation is very low.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Disease Symptoms
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- What Happens When You Have Mouth Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.