What is my testing window?

Hello in mid January this year i had a condom breakage and was exposed after having sex with a prostitute, i have tested in June 24 and July 27 and the results came negative, i had Hep B some years ago ( i am 25 and had Hep B when i was 17 ) , im still worried because after the second test i had, i started developing some light burning skin sensation in my back who moved on the chest then on the soles of my foots and now moved on my forehead.. i dont know if those are Hiv related symptoms i don't know if HEP B can influence the tests in any way,i live in Romania and they didn't gave me much info.. ( i dont think they know that much ), my family doctor gave me some pills named Super Anti Stress , am i really stressed is the anxiety that much of a problem ? please answer me i have posted another question similar to this one but no one answered , ty, sry to be a pain :(

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Having Hepatitis B eight years ago would not affect the results of your HIV test. You tested well outside of the three month mark. You are negative from this encounter.

Your symptoms have nothing to do with HIV. If the symptoms continue then I would suggest a visit to your doctor to discuss other possible causes.

In health,

Richard

Frottage and Licked wet finger
Still very very worried after more than a year