Testing window

Hello Doctor, I had an unprotected sexual relation with a girl in 2008. but recenlty i had watched some TV shows about HIV and i got tensed and family life life is also getting worst day by day. recently i have tested my blood in one of Labortory and they have used Rapid Card Method and the test result was negetive, but again i have some doubt in my mind angin i have went for another test, they also conducted the same test Rapid Card method and there also my result was negetive, right now i am depressed and unable to concentrate on my job and my family. Please someone give roght suggetion on this, can i trust on this Rapid Card method test and antibody test will give 100% result after 4 years of exposure. I am getting some irritation on tougne and ulcers in my mouth. PLSSSSS HELP.....

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

As the archives clearly state, any testing done at three months or later would be considered conclusive. You are well outside of that window. Your test is negative. You can trust those results.

In health,

Richard

First and only Ever Encounter
Unprotected Sex