Oral sex risk concern

My friend had his 1st oral experience few weeks back with a guy who's STD status is unknown and it was mutual oral. About a week ago I had my 1st oral experience with him and it was mutual as well. For both incidents, it was unprotected and no ejaculation took place within the mouths. How much of a risk am I at contracting an STD and is testing necessary?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The risk of transmission for HIV is very low and I would not be concerned. It is possible to transmit Syphilis, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia via oral sex. A full round of STD screening every six months is a great way to make sure that catch any infections, but I do not think you need to be tested for this incident in particular.

In health,

Richard

hiv through 3 minute oral
First and only Ever Encounter