hiv through 3 minute oral

Hi. I went out on a first time date with a woman who was 65 years of age. I am only 29. we kissed closed mouth and she wasnt a very good kisser which told me she was a little inexperienced. she then performed oral on me for maybe two to three minutes. I then ejacualated with my hand afterwords. I am not circumsized. she claimed that she hasnt had sex for six years maybe longer. What is my risk factor?...mind you I have been tested 18 times in the last 3 years, some believe it is a form of my ocd which is why I obsess over this. that encounter accured over a month ago. should I be concerned?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity and you should not be concerned.

If you were tested every three months, that would put you at 12 tests over the course of three years. Depending on your sexual history, 18 tests over three years isn't too bad.

If your risks have been extremely low, as they were in this case, then such frequent testing might be unwarranted, and could be a symptom of your OCD. Either way, I would suggest talking with a therapist about your behavior, to make sure that it is not turning into a problem for you.

In health,

Richard

am i at risk
Oral sex risk concern