Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

hiv through 3 minute oral
Aug 12, 2012

Hi. I went out on a first time date with a woman who was 65 years of age. I am only 29. we kissed closed mouth and she wasnt a very good kisser which told me she was a little inexperienced. she then performed oral on me for maybe two to three minutes. I then ejacualated with my hand afterwords. I am not circumsized. she claimed that she hasnt had sex for six years maybe longer. What is my risk factor?...mind you I have been tested 18 times in the last 3 years, some believe it is a form of my ocd which is why I obsess over this. that encounter accured over a month ago. should I be concerned?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Oral sex has been and remains a low-risk activity and you should not be concerned.

If you were tested every three months, that would put you at 12 tests over the course of three years. Depending on your sexual history, 18 tests over three years isn't too bad.

If your risks have been extremely low, as they were in this case, then such frequent testing might be unwarranted, and could be a symptom of your OCD. Either way, I would suggest talking with a therapist about your behavior, to make sure that it is not turning into a problem for you.

In health,

Richard

Previous
am i at risk
Next
Oral sex risk concern

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.