|am i at risk
Aug 11, 2012
My partner is positive and inserted his fingers into my vaginar have I exposed my self to contracting hiv
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Unless your partner cut his finger and was bleeding on his way into your vagina there is no risk of HIV transmission occurring this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid in order for transmission to be able to happen.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.