am i at risk
Aug 11, 2012
My partner is positive and inserted his fingers into my vaginar have I exposed my self to contracting hiv
Response from Ms. Southall
Hi Unless your partner cut his finger and was bleeding on his way into your vagina there is no risk of HIV transmission occurring this way. There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid in order for transmission to be able to happen.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How To You Cope With Anxiety About HIV?
- Is Strep Throat A Sign Of Hiv Infection?
- Open Cut Contact To Blood On Surfaces Hiv Risk
- Swollen Lymph Nodes In Armpits And Behind Legs
- Tingling In Feet,hands, Numb Mouth And Mild Fever HIV Symptoms
- Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex Per 10,000 Exposures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.