Posting 6th Time :( Broken Condom

First of all many thanks for helping out stressed souls like me. This incident occurred on 19th June, was having S*x with a CSW and condom broke, I pulled out as soon as I realized that, may be 30 seconds. Put on a new condom and carried on.

After 2 weeks of exposures, I had mouth ulcers, which lasted for around 5-6 days and healed without any medicines. In india temprature at that time was around 45 degrees celcius and lot many people had mouth ulcers due to heat.

I had a test at 23 days and it was negative, i tested for VDRL also it was non reactive.

At 4 weeks I had throat infection, no rashes no fever, no swollen armpits/groin area (at least nothing I can feel or detect). Just a small swollen area right behind the ear which lasted for a day and went off. I had pain in my Jaw and went to Dentist, who said that wisdom tooth is decayed, and infection is there. He prescribed amoxicilin, which seems to have helped in infection but i am still not 100% fine, the infection is still there.

For throat infection I saw a ENT specialist and he said it was due to Acid reflux (Digestion issues, maybe because of stress)

He put me on antacids and I feel better now.

I would be testing again for HIV at 3 month mark, meanwhile could you please assess the risk of HIV and whether the symptoms I am witnessing are actually ARS.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Hi I believe from reading your question, you answered your own question! Yes there was a risk of HIV transmission and you are on the right track for being tested. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you, as long as there were no other types of exposure during that 3 month period, if so then the timing starts over again. The symptoms you are having you have been able to get those addressed to other things going on with you, the wisdom tooth and the acid reflux and with medication they have all gotten better. I don't believe these are ARS related and that you are HIV free. But definitely get the test at the 3 month mark to ensure this for yourself.

5 Day Symptoms after exposure
am i at risk