|Unprotected oral sex - escort has multiple partners
Aug 11, 2012
Can someone get HIV from an escort who gives several men a day unprotected oral sex especially if one of the men has HIV? Even if she rinsed her mouth out after each session, could any leftover semen in her mouth transmit the disease to the other men? What are the chances? Seems risky to me.
| Response from Ms. Southall
Hi We do know that oral sex carries the lowest risk of HIV transmission. Having multiple partners increases the risk, but also having her rinse her mouth between each partner is a very good idea. There is a risk there though very small and you can always put a condom on to decrease that risk even more so.
Be well and stay safe, Shannon
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Gay Oral Sex Multiple Partners
- I Have Herpes And Had Unprotected Oral Sex With Escort
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.