Having sex with two women but only using one condom

Hello,my wife and I regularly engage in FFM sex, I alway use a condom with the 3rd party women involved. There has been times whilst having protected sex with our 3rd party women I've wonted to have sex breify with my wife with out removing the condom.

So my question is can the external suface on the condom transfer any STD or similar body fluids from one virgina to virgina. What risks could be involved in doing that act and would wiping clean the outside the suface of the condom assist in any transferring of any body fluids if so what should be used.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question!

Your suspicion is right, we don't talk about it often but there can be risk for STDs when you go from one vagina to another for the women involved. Especially if it's quick! STDs like HIV, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia, which are transmitted by fluids, can travel this way.

If you want to make sure your sex is as safe as possible (for you AND your partners), you could wipe the condoms off but it'd be a lot better if you simply switched to a new condom.

At this point, it's going to be important for your wife to be tested also, to make sure that she's up to date on her sexual health.

Hope this helps!

Erik

HIV Negative....HBsAb positive?????
HIV risk at clinic and from hospital workers