help me please. read carefully

hi, just got out of a fright but now I get another big scare I went to a family town with a good friend of my mother and that family has a son who feels jealous of me because I have a wife who loves me and i love her And Also because im going to travel, Then I feels envy ......

we sleept in the Same room, different bed in the morning ofcourse but when i Took a shower and just breath Went out some good air. I realized that I had in my hand something like I was, like if someone Inyect my hand I realized I had a blood point out of my hand and I doubt that this is a mosquito things

i know that friend is hiv negative, because i Went With Him to the laboratory one time but i WAS just thinking he Could have infected blood from somebody else. now i have a month thinking so bad about it and in my country yeahhh a lot hiv you can find and envy

do you have any advice to me doctor? im just so scare please tell me something do i have to worry or not? 30 days would be accurate go to a laboratory and take hiv 1/2 test?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

So you are telling me that you think he injected you with HIV infected blood while you slept? Don't you think you would have felt a needle pierce your skin? I'm sorry but this scenario does not sound realistic to me. I do not think anything like this happened.

If you felt the need to test, you could go for an initial test at 28 days, but must follow that up with a test at the 90 day mark if you are looking for a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

Condom comes off as he is pulling out
Please Help!!!! I'm going crazy over here.