Condom comes off as he is pulling out

Hello!

Thank you for the amazing service that you provide.

I have two questions regarding the next case. The other day I was having intercourse with another men (whose status I don't really know but he claimed to be "healthy" but I don't believe that since we met in a public toilet). He was sitting down and I sat over him. After he came I stood up. He didnt have the condom in his penis. I had part of the condom inside of me, part of it was hanging out out of me. He pulled it out and threw it away.

Is this like if I had unprotected anal sex? Was this a high risk situation?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

It sounds like the condom slipped off when he pulled out of you. The good news is that the condom would have been covering his penis the entire time that he was inside of you.

It doesn't sound like you had much risk. If you are concerned, an HIV test at the 90 day mark will give you a conclusive answer.

In health,

Richard

test results are conclusive kindly guide me more worried
help me please. read carefully