test results are conclusive kindly guide me more worried

sir

kindly help me ,i had protected vaginal intercourse on 15july and oral sex(Blowjob) with condom on 25July subsequently i got tested the result of one lab is equivocal and negative in wb&pcr rna (27 July) ,in second lab the result is negative(27 july ), third lab PCR dna is also negative(26 july) now i got another report PCR rna from another lab is also negative

now may kindly advice weather this PCR resultant are conclusive and should i have to get it tested further (i have increased level bilirubin direct 0.5 & total 1.7 mg/dl)only itchy skin is the symptom i have

kindly help me unable to sleep and eat properly

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Based on the information you have provided, you are likely negative. However, for a conclusive result, you must go in for an antibody test or a Western Blot at the 90 day mark.

In health,

Richard

saliva on a cigarette.
Condom comes off as he is pulling out