constant blood in female - exposure risk

I am a HIV positive male with an undetectable viral load on treatment and CD4 around 600. I recently started dating a woman that has a disorder that causes her to always have a small amount blood in her. Her concern is that if we have intercourse is she more at risk to being exposed to the virus than someone who doesn't have this bleeding issue?

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

Depending on where the bleeding is coming from, would determine how much more risk she would be putting herself in. Being undetectable helps lower your risk of transmitting the virus, but it does not eliminate it. I would suggest using a condom for each and every act of penetrative sex. That is the best way to protect you and your partner.

In health,

Richard

testicular pain after sensual massage
Worried, may I have a second opinon on this?