Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

testicular pain after sensual massage
Aug 8, 2012

After scouring the Internet and this forum, I'm having difficulties solving my dilemma. I had a happy ending massage from a relatively reliable service. During the massage there was hand to penis contact and breast/nipple to penis contact only. The massage was at night and I slept fine afterwards. However, this morning I began having testicular ache and it has gotten progressively worse all day. Icing seem to help relieve the pain. After going to bed, I was unable to sleep due to an extremely uncomfortable intense ache. My research indicates potential causes are chlamydia, diarrhea, mumps/orchitis, and torsion. None of these seem likely, but something is definitely wrong and it's getting worse. The only other symptom is mild nausea. There was significant "action" during the massage, including hand stimulation to the penis and balls, but nothing new there and I have never, ever had pain this bad in my testes. The only other time I've had anything even remotely similar was after my girlfriend got a hormone IUD and we had sex, after which I had a similar age in sensation in my testes which I dubbed crazy balls. But this time the crazy balls has gone super crazy and I'm in horrible discomfort that doesn't seem to go away. As far as I know I had an MMR vaccine as a kid. The massage practitioner had no visible issues, although I did feel some soft round bumps in her aereolas, but nothing that seemed too out of the ordinary. There was no nipple discharge that I saw, but she did rub her nipple directly on the tip of my penis. Thanks very much.

Response from Mr. Cordova

Hi, there:

The activities you engaged in were extremely low-risk activities. So low that I would feel comfortable saying you were not at risk for any STD that I know of. I would suggest a visit to your doctor to determine what could be causing the pain.

In health,

Richard

Previous
Hiv Answer
Next
constant blood in female - exposure risk

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.