Aug 8, 2012
hii there, i have one question i have 7 months hiv test negative, 8 months after i have 1 lymph node under the jaw to the left, 1,2 cm.. does not hurt me nothing.. and 1 bump on groin approximately 1 cm, is it posible that be seroconversion? is it posible to negative at 7 months turn positive?? Thank you for answer..
| Response from Mr. Cordova
Anything after three months is considered conclusive. I would not be concerned about anything outside of that window.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Cervical Cancer Symtoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.