HIV from blood on hand?
Aug 6, 2012
Hello. I would like to ask if its posible to get AIDS if somebody bleeds on your hand
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
You can only get HIV from blood on your hand if you have a big open (probably bleeding) wound on your hand and if the blood that came on your hand was fresh (literally just coming out of someone).
In other words, it's not likely even under the "best" conditions.
Hope this helps!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can I Catch HIV From Clothes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.