Anal Bleeding Protected Sex

When I Use The Bathroom I Notice Blood From My Anus And This Has Been Going On For A Few Months Now But Its No Burning Sensation or Pain When I Use It And I Haven't Had Sex Since Than Because Of It So Today I Decided To Do So And My Partner Used His Saliva To Enter His Penis (With Condom On) Into My Anus And We Had Protected Sex But The Condom Never Broke Or Anything... Is Their A Chance I May Have Caught Something Considering The Fact That I've Been Having Anal Bleeding Even Though We Did It Protected?

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

There is no risk from the situation you're describing. You had protected sex (no risk) and the only fluid from your partner that went from him to your butt was saliva (no risk).

However, if you're bleeding from your anus on a regular basis.. you probably want to get that checked out.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Stupid hypochondria
HIV from blood on hand?