Stupid hypochondria

Anxiety, Stress and Depress for 6 MONTHS! I have a question. Last 3 months ago(April), i experience HIV Symptoms. Diarrhea 2 Days(after 2 days, everytime a poop, my poop is always wet), Headache, Dizziness, Runny Nose And Cough(With Yellow and White Mucus), Always Sleepy, No Appetite( It Feels like my stomach is always full),Sweating(Its Summer), And Canker Sore(Single Only). Theres one thing that always come back, the mouth sore. I dont know if this is Oral Hairy Leukompia. White Circle Painful besides my tongue. Its gone then it come back again. And still present now. I have bad oral hygiene, and my another question. Is my Symptoms Related to HIV?

Hi The only question to ask is if you have had any type of exposure to HIV. Unprotected sex, sharing needles if not than this is not HIV. If you have had any type of exposure than you need to receive testing. The guidelines for HIV testing are to be initially tested at 3 weeks then again at 3 months, if both of these tests are negative then so are you.

Please answer me this time
Anal Bleeding Protected Sex