which way to turn

my husband and I have been married 6 years and together 7,both honor our marrage vow's,he had gone to the plasma center for years and a week ago they told him he tested positive for hiv,we still haven't got the news from the 2nd test back and not sure when it will be in.we both were married before and both had blood transfusions over 10 years ago.I had a test in 03 it was negitive,how likely is it that he has hiv???and is it true thet the test r rearly wrong???

Hi It's important to have the follow up testing run. There are test that come back with a false positive. If it is positive than making sure that he is in with a expert HIV care provider and he gets on treatment is important. But really no decisions should be made until you have the confirmatory test back and then make decisions from there. Write me here and let me know what you find out and I can help you move forward from there.

Testing for HIV
Seroconversion question?