hiv infection

my wife is hiv positive and im hiv negative.we have sex on daily bases,still iam hiv negative.why?

Hi There are a few reasons why. 1. It's more difficult for a woman to give it to a man. 2. If she is on medication and has an undetectable viral load the risk of transmission is reduced by up to 96%. 3. Just like getting pregnant it doesn't always happen no matter how long you try. It's just the same for HIV transmission doesn't always occur with each exposure. 4. As long as there are no other sexually transmitted infections the risk is even decreased that much more. 5. Talk with her health care provider about both pre exposure prophylaxis and post just to have the tools in your tool box to continue protecting yourself.

Thank you for staying with her and loving her! You have obviously seen that she is amazing and see her beyond her HIV and as a woman living with HIV myself I appreciate you!

HIV transmission Household setting
Please help me