Worried for getting massage from sex worker

Hello. I hope you can answer my question so I can get some peace of mind. I Brought a sex worker home and while on my bed I was naked and she gave me a full massage whith an hydrating cream I had. This included touching my testicles, masturbating mefor a while and also touching my anus (she put pressure on that zone with her fingers but didn't insert them, or maybe just a little, it was more like a rubbing. I was completely naked and she was wearing some sort of baby doll (a very thin, kind of transparent one. She did not get on top of me. There ws no oral, vaginal or anal sex (apart from she touching me as I said before). Also, I touched her breasts and nipples for a while and rested my head on them for a while. I was masturbating during the encounter and she masturbated me too, I did not cum. Another thing that worries me isthat about 2 weeks ago I had 2 warts on the sole of my foot cauterized (burned) by a dermatologist. By now I had 2 regularly sized clusters on my foot which she massaged too with and without cream. Also, after she left I did not shower and just went to sleep. My penis never had any kind of contact with her mouth, vagina or anus nor my mouth with any of her parts. I didnt touch her vagina or anus either. My penis is a bit sore under the head (no wounds however or visible blood, justa little reddish and a bit itchy) i suppose for marturbating too much. Am I at risk for contracting HIV? Please answer this because I am very worried, anxious depressed after the incident. Can I rest asured there is no reason to worry and no possibility of infection from this scenario? Thank you

Hi Good news! There was no risk in any of the situations that you encountered with receiving the erotic massage! There has to be a direct exchange of body fluid and with everything you described that didn't happen.

Peace of mind! Be well and stay safe, Shannon

This is it!!!! I KNOW it!!!
very worry about my hiv test.