This is it!!!! I KNOW it!!!

Hello Doc,

A week ago I had protected sex with a guy I met online. He blew me and for about 30 seconds, I blew him. I blew him until I tasted precum. I might have swallowed some, but I'm not too sure. I tried licking him to get it off my tongue.

Now, nearly 7 days later, more like 5, I have an infected throat!

There are white spots on both sides of my throat, but only one side is sore. Not sure about my throat glands being swollen. I can't tell, but I'm sure they are!

My question is this...if it was a symptom of HIV from this brief encounter with precum, would it have come on at 5 days and would the symptoms be white dots in the back of the throat?

Please any help you could give me would be most appreciated! I'm dying with FEAR!

Thank you!

I am concerned it was not HIV but gonorrhea or chlamydia you caught. You need to get tested. Oral sex is not an activity that efficiently transmits HIV.

Lesbian Sex
Worried for getting massage from sex worker