Lesbian Sex

Hey, I am in a lesbian relationship and my parner and I engage in sexual activities at least once a day. Sometimes I wake up to find my parner scissoring me, her pussy rubbing against mine, or licking my clitoris. Will these activities possibly lead to an STI? Is it bad to perform these activities multiple times a day?

If you and your partner are HIV-negative, and monogamous, then no worries. Otherwise, you should know that the risk of HIV transmission from one woman to another is considered very low. That means not zero. Sex toys seem to facilitate transmission but scissoring can theoretically carry risk.

Sucked stripper's boobs for 15 seconds and kissed her in ass. Nothing more. Do I have chance of getting STD?
This is it!!!! I KNOW it!!!