|begging uuuuu help meee
Aug 5, 2012
Hii i had 3months 17days elisa test negative now this is my 4and half months stll now i have swollen glands and i had red bumps in my hands and disappear in a week evn i have joint pains but iam nt having sny fever and iam having gud diet also but wst are these symptoms i took antibiotics as iam having yeast infection is these symptoms causese for mymedicines???? Pllzzzz say mree
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Sounds like your HIV tests have been negative, so you are not infected. Your symptoms must be due to something else.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Std By Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.