TIRED OF ASKING (4 TIMES) WITHOUT AN ANSWER... PLEASE!

First of all i need a truly answer (please), doesn't matter if it's for worse.

45 days ago i went with a few friends to a very well-known night club. I spend most of the night talking and kissing with a stripper (open mouth to mouth gently). Later on we went to the VIP area, once there she put me some disinfectant in my hands, i took a sit and she took my pants off, she opened a new condom and put it on me, immediately she tries to jump on my penis, i react and take her away from me (i don't know if a single time vaginal penetration took place, i didnt feel it, condom was too thick). Next she tries to give me oral sex with the condom still on, she sucked my member 6 or 7 times (no more) finally all ended up with a hand job, i came inside the condom. Condom never broke. Later on i found out girls at that place are tested every single week, but maybe is just a rumor.

For the record, no symptoms till today, just some muscle inner tight pain due to anxiety. Anyway, i have heard most people dont have symptoms.

So, my questions are:

1.- Am i at risk of HIV from the gently open mouth to mouth kissing with the stripper? (I have tooth decay, some untreated bad caries, but no bleeding gums. Also, at that time i had a small sore inside my lower lip almost healed because next day it was gone)

2.- Am i at risk of HIV from the "possible" one single time vaginal penetration (in and out) and the brief oral sex? (Condom was used from start to end and didn't brake)

3.- I took a 6 weeks 4 th generation HIV Combi test Cobas Roche ECLIA and the result was NON REACTIVE. Can I trust in this result?

Please, i beg you; take time to kindly answer these questions in an explicit way.

There is no risk here at all. You are HIV negative,

sperm donation
Ice cube play concern