Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

TIRED OF ASKING (4 TIMES) WITHOUT AN ANSWER... PLEASE!
Aug 5, 2012

First of all i need a truly answer (please), doesn't matter if it's for worse.

45 days ago i went with a few friends to a very well-known night club. I spend most of the night talking and kissing with a stripper (open mouth to mouth gently). Later on we went to the VIP area, once there she put me some disinfectant in my hands, i took a sit and she took my pants off, she opened a new condom and put it on me, immediately she tries to jump on my penis, i react and take her away from me (i don't know if a single time vaginal penetration took place, i didnt feel it, condom was too thick). Next she tries to give me oral sex with the condom still on, she sucked my member 6 or 7 times (no more) finally all ended up with a hand job, i came inside the condom. Condom never broke. Later on i found out girls at that place are tested every single week, but maybe is just a rumor.

For the record, no symptoms till today, just some muscle inner tight pain due to anxiety. Anyway, i have heard most people dont have symptoms.

So, my questions are:

1.- Am i at risk of HIV from the gently open mouth to mouth kissing with the stripper? (I have tooth decay, some untreated bad caries, but no bleeding gums. Also, at that time i had a small sore inside my lower lip almost healed because next day it was gone)

2.- Am i at risk of HIV from the "possible" one single time vaginal penetration (in and out) and the brief oral sex? (Condom was used from start to end and didn't brake)

3.- I took a 6 weeks 4 th generation HIV Combi test Cobas Roche ECLIA and the result was NON REACTIVE. Can I trust in this result?

Please, i beg you; take time to kindly answer these questions in an explicit way.

Response from Dr. Wohl

There is no risk here at all. You are HIV negative,

DW

Previous
sperm donation
Next
Ice cube play concern

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.