sperm donation

I am undetectable, viral load is less than 20, and my cd4 count is 1485. I am doing well on meds, but I do want to have a child. It is a regret I want to have. what is the risk of impregnating a person? I know I wont be around forever, but I really want to be a father.

It is complicated. The risk is probably not zero but is very low. Much also has to do with who you want to impregnate. Is this a partner? Is she willing to accept the very small risk of infection? Would she feel better if in addition she took PrEP (HIV medication to prevent infection)?

I would talk with your HIV doctor and consider having your partner join the discussion.

Traveling
TIRED OF ASKING (4 TIMES) WITHOUT AN ANSWER... PLEASE!