Traveling

In the coming months, I will be traveling to France and will be there for 4 months. I currently take norvir, truvada, and preziesta. I know that norvir needs to be refrigerated. I will need to keep the medication cool for around 12-14 hours. I know that norvir can stand at room temperature for 30 days without losing potency but I will be in Europe for a longer period of time (and I will have 4 months of prescriptions). How do I keep the medication cool while traveling for such a long period of time (14 hours)?

If you are in the US there is a tablet form of Norvir that needs no refrigeration. See if you can have your prescription switched. If this is not an option, then you are correct that the capsule formulation can be stored at room temperature for up to 30 days. Just don't let the med get too hot or it will start to clump together.

HIV through sea water while blooding?
sperm donation