urine splash in my eyes when i was cleaning

I was cleaning the store where i Work and there was a bottle with urine, I had to picked up from the floor a I put a little presure with my grip and couple of drops flyed out of the bottle and hit my eye, I dont know how long that bottle had been in the foor (it was the parking lot and it may had been there for long time more than 3 h at least),i could not tell if there was bood or not

A splash in the eye with urine will not transmit HIV. Still, you should report this to your employer and follow any procedures in place for on the job exposures.

please answer me
can you get hiv or sti if you had unprotected sex without any semenn coming out