|Scared!!! Need help and suggestion
Aug 5, 2012
I had a protected sex with a sex worker on 28 jan 2012, Mild stomach pain with loose bowels started and it persist till todat at 6th month, and i have hairy tounge no thrush, small lump on back of neck (it give pain for neck movement) and groin,no fever, no rash, some szeezing is there,i have tested at 4 months by elisa HIV1 and 2--negetive, 4 and half month Elisa hiv1 and 2 --Non reactive and now at 6 month ECLIA HIV1 and 2 with p24 antigen Negetive.
I am a healthy person before that but smoking 3-4 sig per day.
1.do i need to retest for HIV, if so which test i can go for.
2.if it is not HIV wht may be the cause of my symptoms.
3. I had tested for EBV and results is as fallows EBV CA TGG positive, EBV EA IGG --positive and EBV IGM---negetive.
4.Does my symtoms are due to this or can it effect my HIV antibody test results.
Please help me really worried
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You are not HIV infected. The testing is conclusive and your symptoms sound more like anxiety than HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Urine After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.