Scared!!! Need help and suggestion

Hi Doc,

I had a protected sex with a sex worker on 28 jan 2012, Mild stomach pain with loose bowels started and it persist till todat at 6th month, and i have hairy tounge no thrush, small lump on back of neck (it give pain for neck movement) and groin,no fever, no rash, some szeezing is there,i have tested at 4 months by elisa HIV1 and 2--negetive, 4 and half month Elisa hiv1 and 2 --Non reactive and now at 6 month ECLIA HIV1 and 2 with p24 antigen Negetive.

I am a healthy person before that but smoking 3-4 sig per day.

1.do i need to retest for HIV, if so which test i can go for.

2.if it is not HIV wht may be the cause of my symptoms.

3. I had tested for EBV and results is as fallows EBV CA TGG positive, EBV EA IGG --positive and EBV IGM---negetive.

4.Does my symtoms are due to this or can it effect my HIV antibody test results.

Please help me really worried

You are not HIV infected. The testing is conclusive and your symptoms sound more like anxiety than HIV.

My partner just got diagnosed HIV+, so far I'm negative...
please answer me