Aug 5, 2012
Hi about 3 days ago I met a escort and we went back to her room. She performed oral and we engaged in vaginal sex all with protection( Trojan magnums lubricated). Here is my problem I had jock itch 3 days prior to this encounter and gold bond cleared most of it up. Is there a great risk for HIV or a std with this encounter? I have a blister on my lip but I did not kiss or perform oral on her all I did was kiss her breast. What do you think of the risk of this encounter?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
I see no risk here, big guy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Sore Look Like When You Have Genital Herpes?
- What Causes A Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- Treating Genital Herpes Scabs
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Lips
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.