Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Many symptoms and many tests.
Aug 5, 2012

Hello Dr David , these are my symptoms: tingling and numbness in the extremities, excessive cold feet, trembling limbs, lots of folliculitis on the legs and back a bit, alopecia areata, penile candida, acid reflux,dry skin,muscle spasms, hairy tongue , sore throat, herpes ,tonsillitis bacterial , much pain in the legs. These symptoms accompany me after the accident and are persistent.

And these are my tests: 41 days after the accident - Elisa 3rd generation and Meia 3rd generation negative. 137 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 205 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative cut off. 256 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 277 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 286 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 301 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 383 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 424 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 452 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 476 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 509 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 536 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. 550 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. 570 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 595 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. 621 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. 647 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 682 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. 719 days after - Cmia 4th generation negative. 768 days after - Eclia 4th generation negative. Thanks God.

Anti hiv tests, done in four different laboratories. Tests with simultaneous detection of antibodies hiv 1 (group M and group O) and hiv 2, and p24 antigen.

538 days after and 693 days after - Qualitative PCR in real time, limit 50 IU / ml of DNA / RNA. Conclusion: The genetic material of HIV-1 and HIV-2 was not detected in sample.

258 days - Hepatitis C and B negative. 271 days - CMV and EBV IgG reagents. 271 days - 832 CD4, 41%, ratio 1.2. 271 days - 1230 immunoglobulin IgG, IgM 79. 364 days - 800 CD4, 39%, ratio 1.1. 364 days - HTLV negative and Hepatitis C negative. 424 days - CD4 788, 40.6%, ratio 1.3. 437 days - C-reactive protein - 0.13.

550 days - immunoglobulin IgG 1131 , IgA 193 , CD4 1091 , 41,1%, ratio 1,3 , CD19 393 , 14,6%. 800 days - CD4 1097 , 43% , ratio 1,4 .It is possible many modern tests, have not detected anything? Stay with God. Sorry my English, I'm from Brazil.

Response from Dr. Wohl

OMG. That is a lot of testing. You live in a generous country my friend. You do not have HIV, that is very clear. Same for HCV and HBV. So, there must be another explanation for your symptoms.

DW

Previous
re: cant understand how?
Next
unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with possible HIV+ CSW

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.