AIDS transmission through indirect sexual contact
Aug 3, 2012
This is embarrassing, but i am a male was a dared to put on a pair of women's panties. I found out later that the pair of panties was worn by a woman with AIDS who had sex 8 hours ago and used them afterwards. I was made to put on those panties directly on my body for a minute or so. Is it possible for transmission to occur via this route?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Does HIV Cause Jock Itch?
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.