|AIDS transmission through indirect sexual contact
Aug 3, 2012
This is embarrassing, but i am a male was a dared to put on a pair of women's panties. I found out later that the pair of panties was worn by a woman with AIDS who had sex 8 hours ago and used them afterwards. I was made to put on those panties directly on my body for a minute or so. Is it possible for transmission to occur via this route?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Indirect Contact?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.