Use of Keflex for Oral Gonorrhea
Aug 3, 2012
I am currently taking Keflex for strep throat however it's not getting any better. I was possible exposed to gonorrhea a few weeks ago. It is possible I could have oral gonorreha/chlamydia and would Keflex eventually kill it off?
Response from Dr. Wohl
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Whats The Difference Between Hiv And Full Blown Aids?
- If You Have A Swollen Lymph Node Does It Mean You Have Hiv?
- Low Platelet Count Associated With Hiv
- Birth Control Recommended For Women With Hep B
- Getting Hep C Treatment No Insurance
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.