Sir, do you think I've placed myself on significant risk?

Dear Sir,

Three months ago due to curiosity me and 2 other friends went to our local red light district and each hired a prostitute.

I had protected sex with condoms provided by her, definitely latex as I could smell it, and used some lube which I hope it's non oil based (couldn't see due to the darkness) It didn't break nor slip as far as I know, sexual intercourse was only 5-7mins at most.

I also had a small cut at the inner side of my middle fingernail, accidentally poked into with while trying to get a med pill out 24hrs before my sexual contact, there was slight bleeding I washed away with water. I remembered I tried fingering (touched around her private area) but she declined and wanted me to use a condom for any fingering action. I only remembered I had this cut after everything ended.

During the whole intercourse I didn't managed to ejaculate as it wasn't an enjoyable feeling and it didn't felt right, I couldn't even keep a hard on and had to change a total of 3 condoms because it wasn't pleasurable at all.

After that we showered and I left feeling wrong.

Here's my question, the next day my crotch area started to itch with a poking sensation, not sure if its due to the soap she used or I'm just allergic to something else, it gradually went away after a week.

Exactly 3 weeks later I had a slight slight headache/giddy I checked my temperature twice it show I wasn't running a fever, next day I went out and continue on with my daily life but I perspire quite a lot on that day I'm not sure if its just the weather or I'm having a fever.

The following day I went to work as per normal but this feeling of unwell stayed for about a week or so, during this episode I also had muscle & joint aches both my arms, and occasion itchy throat in the morning, no sore or pain just itchy in the morning.

I went to my family doctor and complained about headache and body aches, and was given some pain meds, it went away the following day.

Didn't have any noticeable symptoms after, until week 11, I caught some stomach virus (checked by my doctor) caused me to have a abdomen pain, vomiting and diarrhea, I was given some anti biotic and fully recovered after 2 weeks.

Sir, do you think I've placed myself on significant risk from the injured cut/protected sex I'm so worried I'm infected with HIV even though this is my first sexual contact and I'm very cautious about STDs needless to say I would never have unprotected sex with an unknown.

Ever since that day I'm convinced that I maybe positive, could all the symptoms be caused by anxiety? Should I be worried? I'm so depressed.

Additional note any legal prostitution in my country, the sex worker has to go for a mandatory health check every 3 weeks, do you think that changes anything?

Thanks for you time its really appreciated.

Response from Mr. Glenn

Thanks for your question,

To answer your question, No you didn't have any risk. You used a condom and it didn't break.

For your questions about symptoms, they aren't related to HIV (we know that because you didn't have any risk).. so they must be because of something else. Stress and worry over your supposed risk sound like strong possibilities. Other than that, I'd definitely consider talking to a doctor about it again.

Hope this helps!

Erik

Can I get HIV or STDs with a condom?
Please help me