HIV and Tongue Piercing
Jul 30, 2012
Hello is posible that you an get Aids from having oral sex with someone with a tongue piercing????
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
A tongue piercing would only make a difference if it were bleeding significantly. That might be an issue if it were a new piercing. Otherwise it'd be all healed up.. significant bleeding would only occur if the piercing was yanked on or something.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Bronchitis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Painful Urination A Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.