HIV and Tongue Piercing
Jul 30, 2012
Hello is posible that you an get Aids from having oral sex with someone with a tongue piercing????
Response from Mr. Glenn
Thanks for your question,
A tongue piercing would only make a difference if it were bleeding significantly. That might be an issue if it were a new piercing. Otherwise it'd be all healed up.. significant bleeding would only occur if the piercing was yanked on or something.
Hope this helps,
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Are Black Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.