u r really beautiful

u have a beautiful mind shannon. i read all ur replies and find them so inspiring. anyway, may i ask u a question that how long a single regimen(eg: atripla) works for an adherent individual? do u have any inspiring evidence from ur experience? regards.

Hi Thank you for your kind comments!!

We do not know how long a regimen will work but we do know that as long as you are adherent and seeing your healthcare provider regularly that you are staying on top of things and if for some reason there is a blip in your viral load you and your doctor are on top of things to change if it is needed. I have been on my current regimen for over 5 years now and am doing great. I know others who have been on some longer. It is just a matter of what works for you.

Be well and stay safe,Shannon

gel that prevents hiv transmission
I need Answers